Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Trading - How To Choose Stocks For Stock Trading
02-13-2018, 06:39 PM,
Big Grin  Share Trading - How To Choose Stocks For Stock Trading
I have found that the very best stocks for share trading and day trading are the stocks that make up the S&P 500. The reason for this is that the large Mutual Funds and large Institutional Buyers concentrate on these stocks within their never-ending quest to beat the S&P 500. These shares usually have absolute performance and strong general strength towards the S&P 500 Index. Of the stocks, I like to pay attention to those who have been in the Nasdaq 100 Composite Index. It's the Nasdaq stocks that I like to trade the most for their volatility of the stocks in the Nasdaq 100, I concentrate on these stocks that I that I like to refer to as 'trading where the motion is' stocks. These are stocks that show remarkable volume in-the amount of shares being traded throughout the day, at least 15 million shares and preferably 2-0 million shares and more. My real choice is share volume of 30 million plus per day.

In addition, the stocks must have a big daily stock trading variety, which can be plenty of volatility and low price of that stock for the last trading day, and the distinction between the high price. I look for a trading range of at the least $2.00 per-share, but I really prefer the ones that are more risky and have a daily travelling range of $3.00 to more and $6.00.

The cause of this is the fact that I trade the long side, both both sides of industry and the short side on an intra-day basis. I have no fascination with whether the inventory closed in positive, or negative territory the last day, in the same way long as the volume and price action is there.

All I need is high volume, the price action and the volatility. If I've these three ingredients, I know that the main participants are very effective in that stock and they're either increasing, or reducing their weighting in that stock. Increasing and causing the price and volume action are what I call the 'accelerators', which are the push participants, the program traders and the hedge funds who are wanting to jump in before the mutual funds and front run the stock, either up, or down. That is once the action really gets hot and you'll see 'climatic size' where each stock industry is happening within just another. If you know anything, you will perhaps fancy to discover about more information. I have seen this often every single day. I-t happens all of the time.

Something that might not be clear to you on the surface is that what I have done when I pick stocks for stock trading is as my re-search team that I've used the key participants. The money flow is very apparent because most companies are on the same site with regards to what they are buying and selling. This appears in the cost action, the volatility, and volume for your stocks in-play. It's awfully hard to get a herd of elephants to cover their foot prints in the sand.

Now with a possible list of stocks to trade. I then load these stocks in to my 'trading and investing' watch record. Along with that watch list I've still another watch list that contains every share in the Nasdaq 100. Seeing the quantity, price activity, If the market starts I spend the first five minutes or so, and direction of the shares in both watch lists.

I'm looking for particular styles to develop and if I see a pattern that I like to day trade, I'll pull the trigger and take the trade, both on the long side or the short side centered on what the stock (price action and volume) inform me, what I see the market-makers doing on the Level II screen, and offered the stock is trading in accordance with the chart of the Nasdaq 100.

I also have a reasonably limited defensive stay in position to guard me in case I am wrong and took the business too quickly. I might try that trade a few times before I get the right access, each and every time taking a little lose. Nevertheless when I get the right entry, there's a great deal of money to be made, especially when you are in-the right stock.

One of the things I like to do would be to stick with the exact same stock, so long as it satisfies my stock trading requirements. The same stock may be traded by me all week as along as it is doing for me and I am making good profitable trades with it. One of the benefits in this way is the fact that you truly get to know the stock well, and how it trades.

To re-cap, I think the most effective stocks for trading are those stocks with very high velocity and high quantity, high volatility and an excellent intra-day travelling range. When you've these qualities, you know the large institutions and the 'accelerators' get excited about the stock.

For stock trading, you will need a direct access time trading account from the stock trading dealer that offers direct access stock trading software. This is an absolute must have for daytrading. The application will have Level II, maps, complex indicators, etc. Direct access ensures that your buy and sell orders are delivered right to the marketplace by you without using a man to put the orders for you..

The first thing you need to do before you even attempt stock trading, and this can be even if you do have some knowledge, would be to take a great time trading program to ensure you really understand how the company of stock trading works, what patterns to look for, how the markets function and how everything fits together. It'll be the very best investment you ever make. If you don't eductae yourself - you have much better than a 3 months chance of failing.

* what share trading and day trading are compatible.

Good luck and good trading,

The Maverick

Larry Schade.