Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all smokers. A dream ticket for two to Paradise Island - for all of you!
08-13-2017, 07:12 AM,
Big Grin  Calling all smokers. A dream ticket for two to Paradise Island - for all of you!
Sorry to remind all you died in the wool smokers but November was Lung Cancer Awareness month. But no never click away spare a couple of moments of your time, please ..

If tough words on packets wash over you, let me place the monetary case to you for quitting. As effectively as feeling healthier I can offer you a vacation for two on Paradise Island in the Maldives, for two, for each and every year of your longer life!!

OK, I know you do not believe me. Let's clarify.

Say the average smoker is 40 and smokes 20 a day. To learn additional information, please consider having a view at: here's the site. With cigarettes at 5 a packet that is 1,800 a year. For a different viewpoint, we recommend you glance at: close window. Then you'll save loads on the cost of your your life, vital illness and healthcare insurance. Just how a lot was highlighted in a recent snapshot study by http://www.express-life-insurance.co.uk. This located that the typical smoker paid 56% a lot more for life insurance coverage than a non-smoker. Therefore, giving up could very easily save you 50 per month on your various insurance premiums.

So as a non-smoker you could be 2,400 per year much better off. Wearing a financial hat I can show you that if a 40 year old man put these savings into a private pension program with NFU, then at five% per annum development, he'll have a wholesome retirement fund of 97,860. On retirement that could give an in the pocket tax-free sum of 24,465, plus an annual lifetime earnings of three,830 (or five,100 per year if the tax-free of charge cash was left in the pension).

On the other hand let's have more fun!

For 2,400 you can have a 5 star ten day vacation for two on Paradise Island in the Maldives. Give up smoking forever and you could afford to go back to Paradise Island each year!

QED tends to make you think does not it?.