Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Make Your Backlinks Depend I
06-18-2017, 05:46 PM,
Big Grin  How To Make Your Backlinks Depend I
But do we know that there are various things we have to check before agreeing to trading links with yet another site? In the end, the entire point of changing links...

I believe that people all know now how important backlinks are for the search-engine position success of our site. I also think that we all know now that one method to get these backlinks is by doing link exchanges with other sites. (For the uninitiated, backlinks are links o-n other web sites that point out ours.)

But do we know that there are many things we have to check before agreeing to exchanging links with yet another site? After-all, the whole point of exchanging links with others will be to benefit from the rank of their web internet sites. It's therefore essential that we investigate ahead of time concerning whether exchanging links with another site would be to our advantage or-not.

I've thought about this whole notion of link exchange preparation and came up with a 3-step process that requires an examination of 3 pages of the web site we want to exchange links with. The 3 pages are:

- where we shall need to check always 7 reasons for having that page your home page,

- the service page: this is the page that includes a list of categories that the website has put-together in a bid to arrange its link exchanges. We have to examine 7 things here,

- the backlink page: here is the site that may contain our backlink. We also have to examine 7 things here.

Remember that sometimes, the 'target' internet site won't have a listing page. If so, our investigation will be a one as opposed to an one.

Within this first report, of might be 2 or 3, we should have a look at the 7 things (arranged in 2 groups) we must check about the webpage of the target website.

1. We need to examine what Google thinks of-the site. This can be done by looking at some items that Google is pleased to report a couple of site. The idea here is to see if there are any problems with the site, from Google's standpoint, that could cause us to determine to not trade links with them.

I would suggest that we seem at:

a) exactly how many pages does your website have indexed? This can be done by utilizing 'site:www.site.com' within the Google search box,

b) how many backlinks does Google statement for your site? This can be done through the use of 'links:www.site.com' inside the Google search box,

D) will be the site listed in Google's index? This is often done by utilizing 'http://www.site.com' inside the Google search box,

d) what is the Page Rank of the site/home page? There are lots of ways of achieving this. One of the ways will be to have the Google toolbar and go to the website to see its PR. Yet another way is to utilize one of the many web sites on the Internet that enables us to get the PR of any web site. And one more way would be to try to find software that'll tell the PR to you of any internet sites.

Even though we will generally need to examine these 4 things together in a sort of dining table so as to decide whether the target site passes step one or not, there are certain results that would cause me to decide right away not to switch links with a site:

- if the PR of your website is zero,

- when the site isn't stated in the Google index,

- when the site doesn't have any pages found by Google.

You will note here that I'm using Google while the first-step in the planning. For other viewpoints, please consider checking out: scrapebox linklicious. In reality, we can use any search-engine if we want to but given that Google is more restless than others as it pertains to backlinks, I would suggest using Google within the above first step.

2. Should you want to identify further on Obtaining Lucrative Affiliate Programs, there are many online resources you might think about investigating. I'd then claim that we look at 3 labels of the home page of the prospective site, in a bid to ascertain when the site has a theme appropriate for ours:

a) its title tag,

b) its information label,

D) its key-words draw.

There are many means of checking the contents of a web page's labels. Then you'll need to visit the home page and select the right menu command to view the contents of the page, if your browser, such as for example MSIE, enables you to view the contents of a web page. To get different viewpoints, please have a look at: haplessrainbow674 on PureVolume.comâ„¢. You then will need to scroll to the very best of the page-to see the contents of its labels. The alternative is always to try to find web sites online that let you see the contents of the labels of any web pages. There are various such internet sites online.

The cause of this task is the fact that Google considers the design of those sites when looking at backlinks. This implies that backlinks from a site that's a layout compatible with mine will soon be of higher price than one that comes from a site that's nothing to do with what our site is all about.

As mentioned above, this planning is on the webpage of the target site and is the first step. There are 2 more steps: one on the directory page and one on the backlink page.

It's only if the prospective web site passes the 3 ways that we should feel comfortable about trading links with them in that the link trade is to our advantage. Needless to state that the target web site will also need to perform the same 3-step analysis of our site prior to wanting to trade links around.

Serge M Botans.